NEW Interview with Chris Harrison!










In this NEW interview with Chris Harrison and TV Guide, Harrison talks about the unexpected departures of Gia, Ames and Jackie.

Did you expect Gia to leave the show?
Harrison: That got out of hand so quickly and I have no idea how she went from zero to I'm leaving. She got caught ... trying to strategize and break up Kasey and Vienna, and then when Graham and Kasey played the game better than her, she got pissed, upset, her feelings got hurt and she left. I think it was more, "I'm about to be voted out so instead of losing, I quit."
How incredible was Ames' exit?
Harrison: That was one of the greatest moves I've seen in Bachelor history. Ames showed that, "I don't need this, it's not going to change my life that much, but leaving here with my dignity and with my love is more important." It was a storybook moment only Ames [could do], it was a beautiful moment and funny to see the cast applauding.

What can you say about next week?
Harrison: Next week is synchronized swimming and it's the funniest, saddest moment in Bachelor history. We have a couple of familiar faces come in and judge and we also have some pros. To see the guys in a synchronized swimming outfit is wrong in so many ways. Some of those Speedos were a little more see-through then they should've been —there's not a lot left to the imagination. Read the full interview with Chris Harrison at TV Guide.

No comments: