Interview with Chris Harrison!





Via Chris Harrison's interview with TV Guide!

TV Guide: I have nothing to say other than the word, Bentley. 
Chris Harrison:
I want to start off by defending Ashley and let people know that A) she was infatuated, and B) she wasn't privy to everything. She didn't see or hear Bentley say, "Yeah I'll let her tickle my pickle," the really derogatory stuff. In that same vein, did she have enough information? Yes. It was just so weird how infatuated she was with him from the moment he got out of the limo. It was like she was going to change the bad boy or prove to us that he's not the bad guy we all thought he was.

How's Ashley feeling about everything?
Harrison: I talked to Ashley the other night and she's upset and feels like a fool. But we've all been there, we've been duped by a girlfriend or boyfriend or treated like crap and ... we can all put ourselves in Ashley's shoes where you wanted to believe in someone and they absolutely pulled the rug out from under you.

Will Bentley be back for the Men Tell All?
Harrison:
Ashley was like, "There's no way in hell he's coming to the Men Tell All," but I hope he does because that's my chance and my turf. I'd like to have a few words and make him explain himself.

Check out the full interview at http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-Bentley-1033788.aspx

No comments: