The Bachelorette: Who is Constantine Tzortzis?












Meet Constantine “Dino” Tzortzis, the 30 years old Restaurant Owner competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

Co-owner of Giorgios Restaurant with his father. 

Hometown: Atlanta, GA

Do you have any pet and if so, what kind? Yes, a Poodle. He's of the special kind.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Dressed as Bruno last Haloween – Straight hair, leather tights, and all. It was pretty funny and won best costume.

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, all I have to do is show up and eat! This holiday wouldn't be possible without moms!

Do you speak any languages other than English? Some Greek.

Tattoo Count: 0

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is seriously the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my life!!!! He was my favorite the second he stepped out of the car. I hope we get to see a lot of him this season.

Anonymous said...

Are you joking he's ugly as hell it'll be a good day when he gets eliminated.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, manly guy who is so rugged with a great smile.

Anonymous said...

Hope he makes it till the end......southern gentleman from GA

Anonymous said...

Not attracted to him in the slightest, very opposite actually...but pulling for the Atlanta guy!

Anonymous said...

The more I see him the more I hope she doesn't pick him, cause I want to meet him!!!!! Just all around a good, nice, cute guy.....the boy next door type :)

Anonymous said...

OMG so hot!!!! I hope to meet he comes to Chicago one day.

Anonymous said...

Sorry what I meant was to say I hope to meet him if he ever comes to Chicago!!!!!