The Bachelorette: Who is Blake Julian?












Meet Blake Julian, the 27 years old Dentist competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

Hometown: Steamboat Springs, CO

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Night diving in Hawaii with manta rays.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Tiger Woods. I'd like to be the best at something, and have unlimited funds for a day.

What is your favorite memory from childhood? Ski racing. I love to go fast and win competitions.

What is the best date you have ever been on in your Hometown and why? I took a date to the natural hot springs there. It was snowing and dark and so romantic.

Tattoo Count: 0

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

who also had sex with a married woman at a Christmas party this year. What a catch.

Anonymous said...

He what? How do you know?

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing at the Christmas part comment earlier. You can see that Blake is self-absorbed. He is the type that doesn't pass a mirror without checking himself out. I feel sorry for anyone that has a relationship with him.

Anonymous said...

A very gorgeous guy. I find him to be a bit into himself but I felt his expectations were realistic for a relationship. I can tell he's not use to getting so little attention from the ladies but I have to say he definitely had my attention....I thought he was the best looking guy on the show and he was atleast HIMSELF.

Anonymous said...

Who cares what he did in the past, it's about the future.. and anyone can change and maybe he wasn't in his right mind at the time. So honestly its none of your business what he did. We all make mistakes, and regret something in out past so let him be. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

First poster: you must BE the married woman or else you wouldn't know such private details. And of course you wouldn't post anything libelous like that on the Internet unless you were actually personally involved -- oh, wait that's right -- you're a cowardly Anonymous hater! Grow up!

Anonymous said...

During sex with him, you are nothing more than a receptacle.