The Bachelorette: Contestants on Ashley's Season!

Ben Castoriano

According to Bachelor Blogger, Reality Steve, here are the guys who are competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on the season of THE BACHELORETTE! The Bachelorette airs Monday, May 23.
The Bachelorette
1. Stephen D’Amico is from California and works as a hair stylist at Hush Hush Hair Salon.

2. The 30-year-old Ryan ‘Mickey’ McLean from Ohio is a chef and is a Cosmo’s Hottest Bachelor of the year 2010.

3. Rob Dahm, 28, from Monroe, Mich, owns a computer company along with his brother.

4. Nick Petersen is a graduate from Tampa University and is working as a trainer at Peety’s Personal Training and earlier played minor-league baseball for Yankees.

5. Mike Burns, 29, who is a Rhode Island origin, works as a health-care sales representative in San Diego.

6. Frank Carpenter is a graduate from Middle Tennessee State University and was a cheerleader. He also loves ballroom dance and singing for fun.

7. Chris Dish, a 25-year-old account manager at a Chicago law firm loved to rap and known by his nickname ‘Motive C’.

8. Blake Julian, a graduate from Kansas City works as a dentist in Greeneville.

9. Ben Flajnik, a Northern California origin, lives in San Diego and co-owns a winery at Sonoma in California.

10. Ben Castoriano, a 27-year-old works as an attorney in New Orleans.

11. Anthony Santucci is also 27-year-old from New Jersey.

12. Bentley Williams, a 28-year-old is a financial graduate from Brigham Young University and is a divorcee staying with his 2-year-old daughter Cozy lives at Alpine in Utah and worked for Goldman Sachs in New York City. He is a Tampa origin.

13. West Lee: 28, Columbia, South Carolina, Clemson graduate, Assistant Attorney General at the South Carolina Attorney Generals Office, got married out of college but wife passed away a few years ago

14. Jon Ellsworth: 26, Vancouver, Washington, former Marine, President of Peeka.com (launching soon) which is a half Groupon, half auction website.

15. William “Will” Holman: 30, Fostoria, OH, retail sales rep at Sprint, never went to college.  

Who will win Ashley's heart? Tune into the Bachelorette beginning Monday May 23rd!  
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashely, I doubt you will reply to this message and I know you have to beware of stalkers which I am not. I have never even been a star follower or a tv personality follower. I want to tell you that your personality and the way you carry yourself is awesome. I am happily married for almost 12 years but have had alot of regret in my life of how I got to where I am. When I see you I see what I always strived to be. I would love to talk to you even if online because I need inspiration now more than ever to keep going. I have been serioulsy ill and have only my family and husband to support me and I am really wanting to talk to someone that I admire from a far for who they are and for who I wanted to become. If you can please respond if not I understand because of all of your fans and sorting our the wierdo's. I wish you the best life and happiness you deserve it.