Is Emily Maynard Moving To Texas For Bachelor Brad Womack?



Brad womack and emily maynard

According to Life and Style Magazine, Brad and Emily are not breaking up but she and little Ricki are moving to Texas. (Although the magazine reports that Emily will be moving into her own condo).

Life and Style Magazine reports: "The bloom is back on the rose for Bachelor stars Emily Maynard and Brad Womack. Emily has decided to make the move from North Carolina to Texas with her 5-year-old daughter, Ricki, to be with Brad, Life & Style can exclusively reveal. "She feels like the best thing to do is to give this a real shot and put her heart into it by moving to Austin for the summer," says an insider close to Emily, 25. "She's going to get her own condo there. She's not moving in with him." Brad, 38, has made it clear that the only thing he refuses to bend on is where he and his future wife will live. "I know love is a compromise, but that's the only thing that I was very adamant about," he tells Life & Style. "I have some very strong roots there. I don't want to relocate. I have a career in Austin." And although Emily had reservations about moving, she's now focused on giving it a try. Of course, Brad is thrilled. On March 28, he tweeted, "Didn't think it was possible, but after this weekend I'm even MORE attracted to my girl #beingagreatmomisHOT." Shortly after, Emily tweeted, "Had the best weekend with my two favorite people. Sad but counting down the days until I get to see him again." So could there be a wedding soon? "They genuinely love each other and are happy to be engaged," the insider says to Life & Style. "I can absolutely see a wedding ahead."

No comments: