Chantal visits Regis and Kelly!


Chantal O'Brien in a 'Really Good Place' After Bachelor Finale

Chantal tells Regis Philbin that she knew Brad was going to pick Emily. "I felt pretty confident, but when I was in the limo [driving up to the proposal site], I thought 'it's too early for a proposal -- they usually do this at sunset,'" O'Brien, 28, told Philbin and Ripa of the moments before Womack got on bended knee in Cape Town, South Africa. But don't worry about Chantal. She has found love with new boyfriend, Jeff Razore and is very happy about the outcome.

Check out this new interview with Chantal O'Brien and People Magazine!

People Magazine: Before the season aired, some reports erroneously said that you were the woman Brad was engaged to. How did you deal with that?
Chantal: I came home and within about a week there were spoilers that came out that Brad and I were engaged and that he'd spent Thanksgiving with my family. I started getting text messages and calls saying 'Congratulations!' There were times it was difficult because obviously just getting back, I've just had my heart broken and everyone is congratulating me. At the same time, I tried to be a good sport about it.

So life is good in Seattle?
I'm back into normal life, which I'm really happy with. I'm still living in the house you saw on the show; I'm working for my dad and just spending time with friends and family. Things are going really well. 

No comments: