Brad Womack Predicts who will be Next Bachelorette "Fang Girl"


"I think Madison Garton would be great...I just think she has that personality," Brad Womack tells the Insider in this new VIDEO, "I don't think she'd do it in a million years." 

Also in the running for next Bachelorette... Ashley Hebert and Shawntel Newton! 


If they ask me, I'd be so excited. I would definitely do it, 100%, no question," Ashley Hebert confidently told "The Insider" at the taping of "The Bachelor: Women Tell All." "I feel like I know how to navigate the system now. I know how to ask the right questions."

Shawntel Newton thinks it's a good idea to "recycle" former contestants as the prime "Bachelorette" to be able to offer a true sense of empathy with the pursuers. "If they asked me to be the next 'Bachelorette,' I'd probably do it," she asserted.

If Madison Garton (aka Fang Girl) was the next Bachelorette, would you watch the show?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Madison would be more exciting then Ashley as Bachelorette.

Anonymous said...

YES!! I'd watch. Brad's season was so boring. At least Madison or even Michelle would cause some good drama as bachelorette

Anonymous said...

NO way! She was crazy

Anonymous said...

Ashley S would be a good choice or bring in someone new

Anonymous said...

YES! Madison showed a softer side at the end so I think we would like her

Anonymous said...

Madison would be AWESOME!!!

Kat said...

Eh...She would not be my first choice. I say just bring in someone new!!

Anonymous said...

I think Shawntel Newton would do a good job. I think she is so classy.