Reality Steve Confirms Brad is still Engaged!

SPOILER ALERT

Bachelor Blogger, Reality Steve, confirmed that Brad Womack and his lady love are still happy and engaged. Reality Steve says "I can report to you with 100% absolute certainty that Brad and _____ are engaged." If you want to read who Brad is engaged to, you can visit RealitySteve.com (but we'll try not to ruin the ending for you this early on). 

According to People.com, Brad Womack is 'like a teenager in love.'  "I call this woman probably 20 times a day. I really am like a high school sophomore," Womack tells PEOPLE of the woman he chooses on this season of The Bachelor. "I'm very much in love, head over heels," he says. "So, I call and text. I'm doing the whole high school thing. I see her about once or twice a month. It's under lock and key, of course. It's not nearly enough." Full article here!


Bachelor's Brad Womack: I'm Like a Teenager in Love
Brad Womack

1 comment:

emy said...

so romantic dude,i want to it :(