NEW Interview with Chris Harrison


chris-bachelor-pad

TV Guide.com interviews Bachelor host Chris Harrison about "crazy" Michelle Money and Madison Garton's abrupt departure.

From the interview...

TVGuide.com: Do you think Michelle is watching the show and realizing how crazy she sounds?
Harrison:
One of two things will happen. She'll either own it and say, "I watched the show and I didn't realize I was like that." Or she will stick to her guns and say, "I was edited, I'm not like that and some people just don't get it."

TVGuide.com: Were you surprised when and why Madison left?
Chris Harrison:
I think she came into this a little superficial and not necessarily sincere. Then when she was slapped in the face with Emily's story, I think she started feeling really guilty about it. In hindsight, if she'd do it again I think she would come in with a completely different perspective, attitude and energy. She realized there are people there who need this and I think she needs it too, but she just realized it a little too late. Madison was doing what Brad did three years ago. She was protecting herself from something, I don't know what, and I think it's why Brad kept her around. Brad even said, "You are making the same mistakes I made and I really hope you'll allow yourself to get to know somebody in the future."

You can read the full interview with Chris Harrison here!

No comments: