NEW Interview The Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky


Check out the full interview with bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky!

Question to Ali: What made you take the leap of faith that Roberto would propose?

My relationship with Roberto was so strong that I had faith that if I took that risk and he’s the only man I brought to the end, I had faith that he felt the same way about me.

Question for Ali: When did you know your final decision?

I knew for sure with 100% certainty that it was Roberto during our last date together. When we were in the rain, together and everything was just so perfect and wonderful. I didn’t want to be with anyone else.

Ali & Roberto are on Twitter!

Question for Ali: Do you plan on going back to Facebook or do you plan on going into television, what is next for you?

Ali: My reason for being the Bachelorette was 100% (I don’t care what anyone says) my reason was to find love. With being The Bachelorette there is also this media frenzy and all this publicity that has brought a lot of good things into my life and given me opportunities to do things for charity that I am so grateful for. I don’t think I will be going back to Facebook. I have some people advising me right now so I can figure out what is the best move. I want to do this right for my relationship, for Roberto, for me and just make the best of this blessing that we’ve been given. To do good in the world and I want to do more of that. Full interview posted here..

No comments: