Interview with Justin Rego

We'll take a little break from the Jake/Vienna and Jillian/Ed sagas to remember Justin.

Justin Rego is still fighting to keep his reputation. Bachelorette's Justin is interviewed and gives his side of the story. Check out his full interview here!


In the interview, Justin reveals that "After the rose ceremony in Iceland when I told them I didn't want to do this any more, I want to go back home, (they said) Ali wasn't there (for Justin to talk to). I knew she was still in Iceland. Their excuse was their camera equipment was all the way in Turkey already. Not my problem, I wanted to leave. And literally, me and the producers, they were trying to convince me to go to Turkey for about four or five hours. I don't want to go. I don't want this to be a big deal. I just want to leave and quickly talk to Ali." Full interview here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauty Undercover will give away 2 tickets to the “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” on Monday to the subscriber who can subscribe the most new members! Check http://www.beautyundercover.com for details, competition starts Friday and ends Monday, July 12!