Kasey Kahl has New Girlfriend!


We're guessing that Kasey Kahl's new girlfriend, Katie, didn't get scared by the tattoo because Kasey now got the girl! "In an exclusive interview with In Touch, Kasey says, “I thought [Ali] was pretty, but there was no spark.” On-screen, Kasey seemed to fall hard for Ali, but he insists that isn’t true. “I’m not over-the-top. I didn’t feel like there was a connection. The cameras obviously saw differently,” he explains, though he does admit to being “a cheesy guy.” But he insists the tattoo was not for Ali — just that going on the show seemed like the right time to ink himself. “It’s not like I go around putting girls’ names on my wrist,” he says, but he’s sticking with the tat’s motto. “I want someone who wants to guard and protect my heart. I don’t want to settle for anything less.” More here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, Kasey! Justin is evil--and I have no doubt Ali has figured that out by now.

Anonymous said...

She certainly looks a lot like Michelle from Jake's season with a dye job.

Anonymous said...

i seriously have nothing against the tattoo. unlike OTHER PEOPLE who make a big deal out of it. so he got himself a tattoo,how does that makes him crazy and creepy? in my opinion, he's sweet and romantic. for all i know, he's the type of guy i want to end up with.