The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka: 'I like Vienna'

Via: Entertainment Tonight

Vienna Girardi is the least popular woman of those left standing on "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love." It seems as if the other women can't stop trash-talking her to Jake Pavelka. Now ET gives the 23-year-old from Sanford, FL, the chance to tell her side of the story.

"Since the beginning, I've been the girl that everybody has been talking about and not liking and I know it's out of jealousy," Vienna tells ET. "Jake understands that, too, because when the girls go to Jake during their one-on-one time, they say, 'Vienna does this, and Vienna does that.' I'm not that kind of person. I'm really a good person and Jake knows that. He keeps defending me but he realizes that he's in this situation and that girls are going to talk and they're going to be jealous. I think he realizes what's going on. He keeps telling me, 'You know, it's not what they say, it's how you treat me.' And he's like, 'I enjoy how you treat me.'" Full story here at ET.

No comments: