The Bachelor: Ella Speaks!!


Interview with ex-bachelorette Ella Nolan
here!


Contestant Ella on "The Bachelor: Wings of Love," the 14th installment of the series.Read the full interview with Ella.

Q: How shocked were you about the extra women being sent home?
Ella: I was very shocked. The night I left, I was sure he was going to give Kathryn a rose, so when I saw he let her go also, that was a pretty big shock to me. Watching it and seeing him let Jessie and Ashleigh go, talking with Jessie, I didn't think he had a chance to make a bond with her, but I thought he made a connection with Ashleigh, so that as a big shock to me.

Q: We're heading towards the hometown dates. Who would you guess might not get a hometown date?
A: I don't think that Corrie will be getting the hometown date. I don't think they've spent enough tome together to make it to that point.

Q: Was there any moment during your two-on-date or even during that last conversation where you thought things weren't going well?
A: I think that a woman knows deep down if there's a connection that's strong enough or not. There were times I thought our connection was strong and there's times when I didn't. I was shocked I was going home at that time, and that we didn't have another date to see who we interacted on our own by ourself. I was surprised we didn't have enough time to develop that romantic side.

No comments: