Castmates Ed Talked About Having a Girlfriend on Bachelorette Set

Even while he was on "The Bachelorette" trying to woo Jillian Harris, Ed Swiderski openly talked about having a girlfriend, former contestant Wes Hayden told Us Weekly.

At this point, we're not sure if an OMG! is warranted, but know that we're trying really hard to be as shocked as someone who actually watched the show.

"Dave [Good] and I both remember Ed saying he had a girlfriend," says Hayden, who also was accused of having a girlfriend while on the show. "But we are not the kind who are going to run our mouths."

Of course not. Which is why you're being quoted in a national magazine.

Finalist Reid Rosenthal said contestants knew Swiderski, 30, was bad news and "didn't care to hang out with him." Michael Stagliano said "There was definitely something, I can't put my finger on it, where I did think, 'I'm not going to be best friends with this guy.' Ed's a shady character."