The Bachelor: Who is Britt Nilsson?

She's gorgeous and smart and it seems like Bachelor Chris Soules really likes her. Will Britt Nilsson make it to the final four? Will Chris choose Britt in the end? Here's what we know about Bachelor contestant  Britt.

Who is Britt Nilsson? 


Here's what she says on her Bachelorette profile for ABC.
Age: 27
Occupation:
Waitress (and model)
Hometown:
Hollywood, CA
Height:
5'5"
Tattoos:
None
Can't live without:
Bible, journal, makeup, snacks, cell phone
Biggest date fear:
Being into someone who isn't into me

If I never had to worry, I would be very happy.

If I never got to step out of my comfort zone, I would be very sad.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
Pay off my college loans. Buy my parents whatever they need most, plus a vacation! Save half of the difference and give the other half to charity.

Who is your favorite author?
David Foster Wallace or Dave Eggers. Both men have (or had) such a grasp of the human experience and the English language. Great wordsmiths, highly eccentric.

Who do you admire most in the world?
People who face danger to promote or defend the things they believe in. That's really living what you talk about.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
The children I sponsor are my most proud achievement. I am happy to put my money toward giving them a better life.


Bachelor spoiler alert! 

According to Reality Steve, Britt goes home before the home town dates. What happened? While we're not quite sure at this point, it seems Britt could be the next Bachelorette. ABC wants her and it seems like she's in the running.  

No comments: