'The Bachelor' Who is Sarah Herron?

The Bachelor's, Sarah Herron, is the 26 year old, Advertising Executive from Colorado. She lost her arm when she was born but refuses to let her disability stop her. Here is Sarah's Bachelorette Bio!

What was your college experience like?
Sarah Herron: Finding the right college was tough for me. I tried fitting in several university "type" colleges - even rushed for a sorority. But it wasn't a fit for me - so I transferred to art school.

Check out a preview from The Bachelor, Episode 3! 

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind?
I have a 2-yr. old French Bulldog named Leo, after lion - not Leonardo Dicaprio - although he's incredibly handsome. Leo's not just a pet, he's my son! He even comes to work with me everyday. (Watch for Sean Lowe to reunite Sarah and her beloved dog this week!).

I love it when my date...
Compliments me!!! - Guys are forgetting how important it is to tell a girl how she looks! She spent a long time getting ready for you. Tell her you notice!!! Calls me rather than texts, plans the whole date without asking me anything. Gets creative, teaches me something new, shows me who he really is. talks and initiates great conversation.

No comments: