Sean Lowe's Bachelor Blog, Episode 2 "Desiree might be the one for me"

Sarah and Sean enjoy a drink after free falling from a building!
In his NEW blog for People Magazine, Sean Lowe blogs about his 1-on-1 dates with Sarah and Desiree. Here's what he writes:

Is Desiree the one for Sean? "My final date of the week was with Desiree. I was excited for this date because we got along so well the first night and she was so funny. I knew she'd be the perfect person for the prank I had planned. The prank was hilarious and she was such a good sport about everything, but the best part of the date took place at my bachelor pad. Talking to Dez by the fire was everything I hoped it would be. I was clicking on every level with her and I could feel myself really starting to fall for her. She's witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loving, caring and our morals seemed to line up. And not to mention, she's so beautiful! This girl has it all. We ended the night with a very romantic dip in the hot tub and of course I gave Dez a rose. I left that date thinking that Dez might just be the one for me."

Who stood out to Sean: "Catherine Giudici also stood out in a great way. I noticed when she stepped out of the limo the first night that she was beautiful, but it wasn't until the Harlequin date that I learned how funny she was. She slipped me a note that said she's vegan but loves the beef, implying that I'm a beefcake. I definitely knew I wanted to spend more time with Catherine."

You can read Sean's full blog post at People.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy Kimmel predicted who Sean ends up with already and which Jimmy does early on every season. And he's always right. Methinks he's getting his info from someone or somewhere. I haven't checked out a certain reality blogger yet, who always knows the winner, but I think Jimmy might. So do I think it's Dierdre. Nope.