Courtney Robertson to write Bachelor Tell-All Book

Puppy Love: Ben and Courtney in happier times
Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson broke-up last month, and the model has kept herself very busy. According to Celebuzz, Courtney is in the process of writing a Tell-All Book about her experiences on the Bachelor and her break-up with Ben.

Melissa Rycroft's Bachelor Tell-All Book! 

Here's what she tells the website about her break-up with Ben: " it was a lot of pressure from the show and the negativity of it and I felt like we overcame that as much as we could. But I just think there were so many outside factors and so much played into it. I put my all into that relationship. I never fought harder for someone. You know, it was a big disappointment for me — that loss."

So what is going to be in this Tell-All Bachelor book, Courtney says: "“I’m writing a book about my experience… it would be more about clearing the air....Through everything that happened, they tried to dig up my past … I had no voice. I think it can be pretty steamy."

No word yet on when (or if) the book will be published. Courtney is currently meeting with publishers.

Will you read Courtney's Tell-All book? 

No comments: