Chris Harrison blogs 'Bachelor Pad' episode 3


chris-harrison

In his new blog from Entertainment Tonight, Chris Harrison blogs about Bachelor Pad Week 3... "Before I get into the mess that was this week’s Bachelor Pad, I want to take a moment to talk about a beautiful thing that happened to our family this week. Saturday I was honored to officiate the wedding of two of our wonderful producers, Cassie and Pete. I have watched these two grow professionally and romantically over the years, and it has been a wonderful thing to witness. This love culminated in an amazing ceremony this weekend surrounded by family and friends. It was fantastic to see and hang with so many of our happy couples at the wedding, including Ben and Courtney, Emily and Jef, and Ashley and JP. There was a lot of love in the house, and I can’t wait for the next wedding to come. I hope they are on their honeymoon and not reading this but I just want to say congratulations to Cassie and Pete — your Bachelor family loves you both very much." Read Chris Harrison's full Bachelor Pad blog here!

No comments: