Bachelorette Jillian Harris Responds to her ex's Behavior on Bachelor Pad

Ed Swiderski on Bachelor Pad 3!
Was former Bachelorette, Jillian Harris, embarrassed about her ex, Ed Swiderski's behavior on Bachelor Pad? Jillian comments on her drunk ex in her new blog post!

Jillian Harris writes on her blog: "I will also be judged for this comment but it would be unfair to Ed if I never said it – I actually thought he was really funny last night. I wasn't mortified once I actually laughed so hard and said to myself "hahahaha yup - that’s Ed!" Remember on The Bachelorette – the night when Ed got tipsy and farted during the rose ceremony? I loved that he let go of his inhibitions that night and took it a bit too far. It allowed me to relax a bit and allowed me to see a vulnerable side of him. There were many things that didn't make Ed right for me (and I am sure he could say the same) but to be honest I had a lot of fun with Ed when he was in "his prime" …
but I also think it's very important to recognize, that that just may have also been the very same reason why we crashed and burned.

I am not saying he didn't take it too far, and also want to clarify that I do NOT "go for" guys who are always drunk and belligerent – but if you read Chris Harrison's recap of that night – or actually MEET Ed in real life, or ask ANYONE who is his friend, Ed is charming, fun, light-hearted and really just wants to make people laugh. He's not perfect. At the end of the day – he'll always be someone that was important to me, I love his friends, I love his family. It's not my style to burn bridges or trash talk. Breakups are good for the heart if you manage them properly and in my case – allowed me to grow, learn and be grateful."