Emily Maynard's Bachelorette Blog Episode 2, 'Bachelorette 2012













In her new blog post for People Magazine, Emily Maynard writes about The Bachelorette, episode 2. Here's what she had to say...

On her 1-on-1 with Ryan Bowers: "From the very first night I knew Ryan was someone that I would really get along with and couldn't wait to spend more time with him. Now I know he was probably expecting some crazy, fabulous, over-the-top date and to be honest, I was worried about telling him what we were actually going to be doing."

 Why she sent Joe Gendreau home: "Joe made me laugh all day, said all of the right things, and couldn't have been more of a gentleman, but I knew that we were just in different place in our lives. I had watched the show before and seen people sent home on dates and always wondered, "How hard can it really be? You barely even know each other!" Let me be the first to say I was absolutely wrong!"

Check out Emily Maynard last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!  

Why Jef Holm received the rose: "All day, I could tell just by looking at Jef that he was wondering what in the world he had gotten himself into. I immediately wanted to comfort him because I remember thinking the same thing on my first group date with Brad. I decided to give him the rose because I wanted him to give this whole experience a chance."

No comments: