The Bachelor: Get to know Courtney Robertson

Are Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson engaged? Are the rumors true? Get to know the woman causing all the drama on The Bachelor.

The Bachelor: Who is Courtney Robertson?













Age: 28
Occupation: Model   
Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ

Her modelling website: http://www.courtneyrobertson.com/Site/Home.html

What is your favorite memory from your childhood? Christmas mornings. One year I got the puppy I wanted and my sister got a kitten. My parents made the holidays very special for us. I probably believed in Santa for way too long.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why? I'm a hopeless romantic. Love is my religion. I'm in love with love. All I want is to find the right guy and love him forever.

What is your ideal mate's personality like? Warm, caring, amazing, sense of humor, flirty, genuine, keeps me on my toes, sensitive and; has depth.


Model Courtney in a commercial.


No comments: