The Bachelor Season 16 Who is emotional Jenna Burke?
















Meet emotional, Jenna Burke from this season of The Bachelor.

Occupation: Blogger (Her blog: The Over-Analyst)

Hometown: Loveland, OH

Do you like being the center of the attention or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
This is tough - I love keeping people guessing, yet I madly love to make people laugh.

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
"The Unbearable Lightness of Being" - It helped me understand more about people and their tears of life.

If you wanted to impress a man what would you do and why?
Approach a man - I think it shows a woman is confident & secure with herself. We are a different generation. I don't necessarily need to be courted...I like spontaneity...anything goes.

Tattoo Count:
0

What's your worst date memory?
Some guy tried to make a movie out of our date and kiss me in the rain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freak!!!

Anonymous said...

Cry talking to yourself in the bathroom and almost missing the rose ceremony is CAHRAZY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Knew her back at Ohio State....nut job who banged half the football team

Anonymous said...

That Ohio State comment is ridiculous. I knew Jenna in high school and she is about as nice of a person as there is. Not sure why people feel the need to falsely bash others online under the veil of anonymity.