The Bachelor: Interview with Michelle Money















Remember The Bachelor's Michelle Money? She competed on Brad Womack's season (all the women hated her), and later redeemed herself on Bachelor Pad 2. In this NEW interview with Michelle Money, she talks about what's been happening since Bachelor Pad 2! Is she dating Graham Bunn? 


Q: What’s new in the world of Michelle?
Honestly, My world has been pretty turned up side down! After the madness of Bachelor Pad, it really sunk in that my dad is gone. It’s been hard adjusting to life without him.  He was always my number one support in life. I really miss him and the holidays were hard.  Spending time with my family and my daughter has really helped.
Q: What’s the deal with you and Graham Bunn?
Graham Bunn and I came into one another’s lives just when we needed each other!  We have developed an incredible friendship that will always be there.  But that is really all it is.  An amazing friendship, and one that I cherish very deeply and hope to have forever! He really is a remarkable human being and I am very blessed to have him in my life! I know we have been pretty vague about our status.  We have been very careful to not get too ahead of ourselves because of the show and all the attention it draws to us.  We have been very realistic about where we are at in life and what we are able to give in regards to a long-term relationship.  Who knows what the future holds for us, but one thing will always remain, and that is our very deep rooted and trusting friendship! Everyone should have a “Graham” in their life!

The full interview can be found at http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/news/interview-with-michelle-money/

No comments: