Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Marries this Weekend!

DeAnna's engagement photos from http://greenweddingshoes.com



















Former Bachelorette, DeAnna Pappas, will be walking down the aisle this weekend. The former Bachelorette beauty (who dated Brad Womack, and then broke off the engaged to Jesse Csincsak), will be marrying Stephen Stagliano on October 22. Stephen is the twin brother of Bachelor Pad winner, Michael Stagliano. On her wedding blog, DeAnna talks wedding details:

DeAnna talks about her wedding color: "When Stephen and I first got engaged, we were determined for our color to be chocolate brown. Somewhere along the way, we changed our mind to burnt orange. I’m still going to incorporate brown into the wedding, but the main color is burnt orange. I am going with burnt orange bridesmaid dresses, burnt orange flowers, and a little hint of burnt orange on the wedding cake."

DeAnna's Dress: "I was awe struck.  I began to cry.  This was it, I had found the one! 
It fit like a glove, it was stunning, and I finally felt like a gorgeous bride! We spent another two days in New York.  For those two days, I came into the showroom to “visit” my gown before heading back to Los Angeles.  I was in love with it. Finding my gown was the first moment when I actually felt like a true bride.  I was so excited!"

DeAnna's guest list: " Our guest list is over 230 people! That is 80 people over our original number. I’m afraid we are not done yet, either. Our parents keep reminding us of certain people that we have to invite. I am beginning to think our guest list will finalize at 250 people."


Congratulations to DeAnna Pappas and Stephen Stagliano on their wedding! 

No comments: