Bachelor Pad Couples Update

Bachelor Pad Couples Update| Engagements, Bachelor Pad, TV News, Vienna Girardi
What's happened to Bachelor Pad couples Blake and Holly, Graham and Michelle and did Vienna and Kasey last? People Magazine caught up with these Bachelor couples for an update...

Holly Durst and Blake Julian
The couple is still together and engaged. Holly and Blake now live together. ""Good thing I have an unlimited plan because I would have gone broke," he tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Falling for her was so natural. I never wanted alone time or to stop talking. That's when I knew this was different. We've talked about being married about half the time we've dated."

Michelle Money and Graham Bunn
Although the two live in different cities (Michelle in Utah and Graham in New York), the two remain close. ""Timing is huge for me and don't see a move happening for the next year. I'm so close with my family and I want to grieve and spend as much time with them as possible. I also have to think about what's best for my daughter. But a good man comes along only a few times in life so we're taking it as it comes." Michelle tells People Magazine

Vienna and Kasey
Kasey and Vienna have since moved in together, living in Los Angeles. "Girardi says marriage is still in the distant future. "We're not ready for that yet. I've been through a quickie TV engagement and I want the next one to be genuine, private and real. That's why I freaked a little when he pulled the ring out on the show."

No comments: