See Vienna Girardi's Nose Job!


Vienna Girardi is back on BACHELOR PAD but you may not recognize her right now! She recently had a nose job (post filming). "It's something I've wanted since I was 9 or 10," Vienna explains to US Weekly. "In school, they called me Pinocchio. After The Bachelor, bloggers called me 'horse face.' Evil names. I event went blonde because my dark hair made my nose look bigger.. The procedure was, as she anticipated, quite painful. "After the surgery, you literally feel like you've had your skull cracked open." Catch Vienna and her bachelor boyfriend, Kasey Kahl, this Monday on BACHELOR PAD 2!

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Vienna was always an interesting person on the Bachelor. I hope she's happy with the permament changes she's done though.

Unknown said...

If she is bachelor and going through the nose job treatment then she will be get more beautifulness. Which is so much good for her and face will also be look as some change and beautiful.



nose job