The Bachelorette’s J.P. Rosenbaum or Ben Flajnik!


The Bachelorette: Who is J.P Rosenbaum?












Meet J.P the 33 years old Constructions Manager competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

Hometown: Roslyn, NY

What are your 3 worst attributes? Stubborn. Frustrated too easily when things don't go my way. Lack of patience.

What is your favorite holiday and why? Fourth of July -- holidays in the middle of summer where the weather is amazing, heading out to a beach with booze, having the right girl by your side, sitting at the fire on that beach at night. It's the ultimate summer weekend.

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing? I'm not opposed to it but I don't necessarily "like" it. I have always wanted to learn to salsa.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? I traveled to Australia for 2 months when I was about 26. i just picked up and left, on my own, and bounced around the east coast of Australia. Time of my life.

Tattoo Count:

The Bachelorette: Who is Ben Flajnik?












Meet Ben F, the 28 years old Wine Maker competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

Hometown: Sonoma, CA

What is your favorite all-time book and why? "The Dirt" by Motley Crue. It's crazy. Those guys epitomize the 80s metal scene.

Do you have a favorite sports team(s)? San Francisco Giants, the only team that matters.

Do you consider yourself athletic? Yes, very. I won a state championship in soccer and continue to play lots of intermural sports.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? 2006 World Cup trip to Germany with 9 of my buddies.

Tattoo Count:

No comments: