NEW Interview with The Bachelorette!















In this NEW conference call interview with ABC, Ashley Hebert, sat down to chat about the new season of The Bachelorette! Here are some of the highlights!

Did you find love on the Bachelorette? Are you engaged?
Ashley Hebert:  I think you will have to tune in to find out, but I will say I’m happy with the ways things turned out for me, but, yes, you have to tune in and see everything.

The first time that we saw you with Brad, you had some concerns about him dating other women at the same time as you.  Did you witness that among the guys on your season?
Ashley Hebert: To be honest I feel like a lot of time the guys spend more time with each other than they do with me. So, I didn’t see that much, I mean definitely there were moments where I see, but not nearly as much as I thought I would see or not nearly as much as it happens with the women.

When we last saw you on the 'After the Final Rose' special with Brad Womack, did you change your hair coloring because you were the new Bachelorette? 
Ashley Hebert: I always get this question.  It's so funny.  Actually, the day I got back from filming The Bachelorette, I colored my color back to my natural [color] and that’s what you saw.  And it had been that way for a few months.  So, it was new to everyone else, but not so much to me and my friends.

Were you happy with this guys they selected? What were your first impressions on that first night?
Ashley Hebert: I went into having kind of no expectations, but didn’t know what to expect. After the guys walked out in the limo, I was blown away.  At that point, I didn’t know them that well but I mean physically, they were gorgeous! I personally think these are the best (guys) that they have ever had.


What were you looking for in a guy? 
Ashley Hebert: I wanted just a good man who is a loyal family man. I wanted someone that made feel good and made me feel like a women, made me feel like I was able to be vulnerable.  And  so, yes,  definitely as time went I started to realize more about what I wanted.

You are training to be a dentist. Did you take it off from school to be on the Bachelorette? 
Ashley Hebert: Yes, I did take off from school.  I am probably just a few months behind with my requirements but I actually graduated technically two days ago.

What were your favorite dates and locations on this season? 
Ashley Hebert: I would have to say one of my favorite group dates was in Thailand. We actually renovated an orphanage and that was the most rewarding and probably the most exciting group dates that I went on.  I mean it's something that I will remember for the rest of life.

Did you fall for any of the guys early on? 
Ashley Hebert: I have to say that there were points in time where I thought that I had front-runner and things change quickly.  I will tell you that, they go up and down and back and forth.  Yes that’s I guess that’s all I am going to say.

THE NEW SEASON OF THE BACHELORETTE BEGINS MONDAY, MAY 23! 

No comments: