Natalie Getz Bachelor Blog: The Final Rose



















Natalie Getz first appeared on Jason Mesnick's season of The Bachelor. Natalie and David Good went on to win the first season of ABC's Bachelor Pad!
 ______________________________________

Hi Everyone,

Wow. What a journey for Brad, Emily, and Chantal.  Hands down, this has been my favorite season to watch.  Watching these last couple dates with Brad, Emily, and Chantal was not only emotional, but truly an inspiring love story.  Brad's family is incredible and either girl would be lucky to have them!

I think this is the first season where the audience couldn't decide which girl they wanted the Bachelor to propose to!  I would have been happy either way but Brad and Emily do have an undeniable chemistry and bond that he had with no one else this entire season.  Both these women looked insanely stunning in their final rose dress selections.  Chantal absolutely blew me out of the water in her long black satin one shoulder evening gown that fit her body like a glove .  The feathers gathering at the shoulder were so up to par with runway right now!  This dress is, hands down, my favorite of the season!  Way to save the best for last, Chantal! That is one dress I will be sure to purchase over the next couple days!  Nice work, Chantal.  You looked fashion forward and more chic then ever.  

Emily chose a white boat neck long evening gown to celebrate her engagement.  Notice the cut of the fabric and how the designer added more at the neck in order to gather it at the side of her waist adding some texture and pattern to the what would have been a plain white dress.  This design is very classic and shows off Emily's tiny waistline and sun bronzed skin. 

After the Final Rose:
First off, Chantal looked even more gorgeous!  How is that possible?  The fact that she has found a boyfriend makes me so extremely happy for her, however, I REALLY wanted Chantal to be the next Bachelorette!  The guys would have gone crazy over her and I can guarantee some drama between the dudes when fighting over the lovely Chantal.  Both Brad and Chantal handled themselves very well when confronted by each other and I'm proud of Brad's sincerity and honesty.

Where do they find the women to sit in the audience at the After the Final Rose taping?!  Hahahaa!  This judgemental group of women are great TV with their long dramatic sighs and
obnoxiously loud gasps for air every time Emily says something.  I love it!!!  Anyone can see that Emily and Brad are still very much in love.  He is head over heels for her and she is just playing it as safe as she can consider "Ricky-Tick" is a part of this equation.  I understand we all want a shot-gun wedding with these two, but they are an actual real couple and are going at their own pace to ensure an everlasting future.  

Kuddos to Emily.  I'm sure many of you are at home saying, "Emily knew what she signed up for, so how can she be frustrated about Brad's relationships with the other women?"  Let me clear that up for you....  It's easier said then done, and Emily truly loves Brad so It's hard for her to watch.  Furthermore, Brad was painted to be such a jerk last go-around, that this time I think he may have overcompensated a little to make sure these ladies were happy and having a good time.  Brad has a huge heart so he did what he could do to comfort the ladies and make them feel important.  COME ON! We all knew he was in love with Emily from day one and that he was just being overly nice to the other women.  I can't wait to see these two get married on there own time, with plenty of time to plan a perfect wedding.  Congratulations again, Emily and Brad!!!


 On to more important things:  FASHION!!!

TRISTA SUTTER:  Trista's ruffled silk cocktail dress is adorable!  I love the feminine inverted V neckline combining the ruffles to make for a sexy yet cute look!  The ruffles reach to her shoulders and cap off showing her toned arms.  Pay attention to detail!  The rich fabric of this dress is gorgeous and I love that the ruffles are lined in black to bring the pattern to a bold stop.  Trista and Ryan are a wonderful couple with two beautiful children.  I can honestly say, Trista is one of the most kindest women I've ever met.  (You can find Trista's dress at Hale Bob and her jewelry at Stella and Dot).


EMILY MAYNARD:  The off white short cocktail dress with black lining the top seam is a huge trend right now.  The black ruffle detail edging the bottom of her dress adds more fun and also draws attention towards her long, lean legs.  FABULOUS!

MOLLY
MESNICK:  Sexy woman in her electric blue, one shoulder satin cocktail dress!  I love the textured pattern of the fabric, drawing our eyes in certain directions to discover the dress in its entirety. Marriage looks good on my gal pal:)!  Molly was the Emily of my season with her fun-loving and sweet attitude towards everyone.  I picked her for Jason the second I sat next to her in the limo and I am so happy for these two.  I'm cracking up watching Jason react to Molly telling Emily that she had to watch Jason propose to another women stating, "I thought we moved past that?" as he laughs.  These two compliment each other so well and I am lucky to have them in my life.  Ladies and Gentlemen, let's hear it for The Godfather and his wife: Jason and Molly Mesnick!  (You can find Molly's dress at BCBG). 

ALI: FEDOTOWSKY: She looks stunning in purple!  This halter dress is gathered together to complete a high neckline.  I am a huge fan of high neckline on dresses or tops because it really shows off your shoulders and collarbones.  The gold chord draped around the bodice shows off Ali's small waistline and really compliments the purple fabric.  When wearing a haltered dress or top, wear you hair up, just like Ali did!

 CHANTAL O'BRIEN:  She always looks great in red and the dress was quite basic.  There was some sort of metal detailing at one of the shoulders to give the dress some character.  Chantal kept it very basic as she always does and always should so that her best feature, her beautiful face, is her "statement" piece.


THE BOYS: As for the boys, they all looked sharp and handsome!  I will specifically point out Brad and Jason's wardrobe because they both chose a grey/white/black theme.  Brad looked dressy in a grey suit while "The Godfather" kept it casual in black pants, a grey oxford button down, and a black pencil tie.  Nice work, boys! 

The Bachelorette Ashley Hebert
I can't wait to dissect Ashley H's men on this upcoming season of "The Bachelorette!" This has been the most interesting and entertaining season for me to watch and I will truly miss watching Brad and his Bitches on Monday nights.  Much love to all and thanks for reading my blogs!

Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends.... Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.  ~Henry David Thoreau

I encourage each and everyone of you to go through your closets and reinvent what you have.  It's incredible how much you already have that you can wear with different pieces to create a whole new wardrobe!  Don't break the bank!  Express yourself through your own, personal style.

Which dress was your favorite at the After the Rose? What was your favorite dress of the entire season?

Follow me on twitter for continual fashion advice, comments and thoughts @nataliegetz.

Until Next Season,

XOXO,
Natalie Getz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The After the final rose blog has been your best Nat. Becuase am s impressed that you didn't trash anyone on this show, I wish you all the best.

My best dresses for this season were those won by Jackie, Emily and Chantel's last black dress. That was dead beauty and perfect for her body.

CHeers,

Anonymous said...

Actually, Chantal's dress on the Final Rose episode was hunter green, not black. Still a gorgeous dress and she looked beautiful.