NEW Interview with the Bachelor's Shawntel Newton!

Shawntel N. as a contestant on "The Bachelor"















  
Film.com: Was it your idea to take Brad into the morgue or the producers'? It was a little of both. Shawntel: I thought I might as well lay all my cards on the table with Brad. I thought, if he wants to get down on his knee and propose to me, he might as well see what I grew up around. So I just thought, let's do this.

Can you talk about how you felt at the rose ceremony? I thought Ashley H. was going home and I thought I was staying. I knew she hadn't told him she was falling in love with him and I had, and I thought, OK, he is letting a girl go who has really put herself out there for him. And you have another girl who hasn't, and it was a shock to me in many ways.

Check out the full interview with Shawntel Newton here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did Brad come to Chico Ca. Twice ?