NEW Interview with ex Bachelorette Jillian Harris




















Ex Bachelorette talks style, Extreme Makeover and Ed Swiderski in this new interview with Jillian!
 
Prior to being on the Jason Mesnick season of The Bachelor had you ever seen the show? 
Jillian Harris: Yes! It's one of the few shows I actually watch. I loved the Shayne Lamas season. She had amazing style and always looked great. I had bachelor parties and I remember watching that season and saying "I want to get engaged in a yellow dress on tv!" 
 
What are some of your favorite fashion moments from The Bachelorette?

Jillian Harris: 
I love the Chloe Dress
on the date with Reid Rosenthal. And the denim dress I wore on Kiptyn's hometown date
. Ed's favorite look was the yellow BCBG dress I wore to the rose ceremony where he came back. Ali Fedotowsky wore the same dress for the first episode of Jake's season.


Read the full interview with Jillian Harris here!

No comments: