Ali Opens Up About 'The Bachelorette' Process

According to this bachelorette website, The long and winding road of Ali Fedotowsky ends tonight and she's already talking about the journey. Ali appeared on Ryan Seacrest's radio show today and addressed many rumors, including those that claim she will pick neither Chris nor Roberto tonight.

“I know there is a lot of speculation out there, did she pick Roberto did she pick Chris," Ali said. "This is what I did going in: I know that a lot of the other relationships from the show haven’t worked out in the past. And I was like, you know what, when I go in, if I don’t find someone that I truly truly love and want to be with, then I’m not going to pick anybody. Read more here...

Ali Fedotowsky Arrives at Dan Tana's Restaurant in LA on June 30, 2010

No comments: