The Bachelor Women (and Rozlyn) Tell All


The Bachelor Women Tell All: Rozlyn in the hot seat and Michelle is still crying (more like sobbing hysterically). And perhaps WES comes back!


Rozlyn Papa is not a big Chris Harrison Fan. During The Bachelor: Women Tell All, Rozlyn, gets heated with Chris saying that "I think they want me to be portrayed a certain way and if I had seen the other girls ahead of time we would have talked about it and I could have told them the truth, and they would have heard my side and then no one would have said anything nasty about it. They got to know him. I would have loved to have heard whatever the producers were saying for them to think that I did something wrong. (read the rest here)

Rozlyn also goes to say that a lot of what she really said to Chris Harrison was edited.

Copyright 2010 Greg Zabilski / ABC


JAKE TO MICHELLE "GET OUT OF HERE, CRAZY WOMAN!"



No comments: