Reality Steve's Bachelor Previews

The Bachelor's Reality Blogger "Reality Steve" says he was wrong about Ella's date but right about everything else!

Clip from Reality Steve's latest blog. For his FULL blog posting, click here.

" When Jake asked Vienna before they jumped, "What's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Her response was: "Ziplining in Jamaica." Well, that's not what I've heard sweetcakes. Before I continue I want to immediately mention that what I'm about to say IS ALL SPECULATION AT THIS POINT. But in case you haven't heard, this is what is being reported about Vienna right now. Don't shoot the messenger. That she has a boyfriend back home, she's strictly on this show because she wants to be famous (wouldn't be the first one), and that, well, let's just say she's no Tenley (i.e. – she likes her men. And often). Even one story out there that she won a "Sex Position" contest once on Spring Break. Hey, I don't even care if that last one is true, it's hilarious. I'm sure these pictures will eventually get more widespread run the longer she's on the show, and especially after she's the final one, but some pop culture website ran this story at the end of last week. Hmmmm, interesting. In her defense, the pictures themselves don't prove at all she had a boyfriend when she left for the show. Obviously this guy is an ex or some bar hookup that she liked posing with. And he liked posing himself. In fact, I think this guy loves himself a little too much. Whatever the case, I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these pics in the future."

No comments: