Jake's Bachelor Blog: Episode 2


Via: People Magazine

Hey Everyone!

Wow … well, despite all of the drama that happened with Rozlyn, I was, and still am, so impressed by this group of women. They are all so beautiful and I seriously feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

Before we get to Rozlyn, let’s talk about the dates! The InStyle photo shoot date was a blast. I was so excited to tell the women what we were doing that day because I had a feeling they were going to be thrilled to do a real photo shoot. I mean, what woman doesn’t want to put on designer clothes and be professionally photographed? Well, I guess Christina doesn’t. She was so nervous and I have no idea why! She doesn’t know how beautiful she is. I can’t wait to see the photos in the February issue of InStyle. I was so nervous on that date because I’ve never been the kind of guy to date more than one girl at once and here I was on a date with six women! That’s why the attention Rozlyn gave me was nice. It felt good to be pursued, but now I don’t understand why she would do that given what happened before the rose ceremony.

JAKE'S FULL BLOG HERE...

Read Jake's previous blog, episode 1 here.


'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka: 'I was so hurt'

USA Today reports:

"This is the first time I have been cheated on (to my knowledge) and man, it sucks," writes Bachelor star Jake Pavelka in his People blog today. "I had started to develop feelings for Rozlyn and that's why I had given her a rose. ... I was so hurt by both of their decisions, but I reminded myself that I still had 14 amazing women there for me, so I composed myself and moved on. After Rozlyn left the show, a few of the girls admitted that they saw her and the staff member inappropriately physical with each other … to put it politically correct."

No comments: