Conference Call with Michelle Kujawa


New Interview with Michelle!



Via: here

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: When you watch the episodes back, and you see yourself, how do you feel about the way that you went into the house and your feelings for Jake?
A. Michelle: I went in there with an open heart and open mind. It's unfortunate that we didn't have that connection. I'm not sad at the way it ended. You have to have that connection with somebody and unfortunately it wasn't there. I wish him the best of luck. My feelings haven't changed. When I see myself on tv, that's who I was. I feel like I came on a little bit too strong but you're in the house with other women competing for one guy. You have to show that person how you really feel.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: You had some issues with the other women on Monday night's episode. Did it bother you? You did say that you weren't there to make friends.
A. Michelle: You gotta understand that there are other women competing for this guy's affection and love. I didn't have an issue with any of the other ladies. I might not have bonded closely like the other women did but I never had an issue with anybody. I spoke my mind and if there was somebody I wanted to confront... for example with Ali in the last episode... I'm not gonna just sit on the sidelines and not say anything. There's no intention of hurting anybody. Everybody was great in the house.

Read the full interview here!

No comments: