Jillian Harris is not impressed with Wes Hayden

'The Bachelorette''s Jillian Harris Talks About This Season's Bad Boys

via: http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/76697/

'The Bachelorette''s Jillian Harris Talks About This Season's Bad Boys
Copyright 2009 Adam Larkey / ABC

"The Bachelorette"'s Jillian Harris says she is on top of the world right now and she can't wait until next Monday's finale so everybody can see why. But to get there, she had to wade through a lot of drama with two of the series' best-ever bad boys: Wes and David.

"I have no regrets from anything this season," she says just days before the big reveal of her chosen guy. "Part of me says maybe I should have let Wes go sooner. Part of me wishes I had been a little harder on Dave for being so crass and rude, but those are not regrets. If I regretted anything … to me there is no regret that you can't change. If I regretted anything I would go back and see if I could make it work a second time."

Visit here for the rest of the article.


No comments: