Who is Whitney Bischoff from ABC's The 'Bachelor 2015'?

Bachelor Chris Soules noticed Whitney when the 29 year old Fertility Nurse from Chicago gave him a private 1-on-1 date during the cocktail party. Next week Whitney gets her first (real) 1-on-1 with Chris (the couple decides to crash a wedding). Here's a sneak peek!  

Get to know Whitney and see what she had to say in her ABC Bachelorette profile. 

Name: Whitney 
Age: 29
Occupation: Fertility Nurse
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Height: 5'7"
Tattoos: 1
Can't live without: My planner (totally old school), money, my job (have to pay the bills), razor (can't stand hair), friends and family
Biggest date fear: Falling or spilling my drink.

I love it when my date makes me laugh and is a gentleman and opens the door.

I hate it when my date checks his cell phone during a date.

What are you most afraid of?
Being alone. Never finding love or getting to have a family.

Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative?
More conservative, but I will try anything once.

Do you consider yourself a romantic? If so why, or why not?
Yes! I'm a complete hopeless romantic.

Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you and why?
A man who wants to be pursued. To me that means he is a little on the shy side and enjoys an outgoing girl like myself.


Photo via ABC 

No comments: