A Two Night Bachelor Special!

You heard correctly Bachelor fans! The Bachelor will be airing a special double episode on Monday and Tuesday! Get ready for drama as Sean Lowe has a two-on-one date with Tierra LiCausi and Jackie Parr, and romance brews for Lindsay Yenter! If you are wondering who is Jackie Parr and why doesn't she ever speak, check out her bio below!

Who is Bachelor contestant, Jackie Parr?
Age: 26 years old
Occupation: Makeup artist
Hometown: Florida

Who do you admire the most in the world and why?

Jackie Parr: My mom, she's been through a  lot and she's still the most kind, giving, patient person I've ever known.  Dedicated a lot of time to volunteering and helping people.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
I'm pretty clumsy so I fall a lot.  I had my blood taken once and was blacking out while my mom was taking me back to the car.  Apparently I started screaming and sat down on what I thought was a chair in the waiting room, no chair just an old lady!!!

Which US city is the most romantic and why?
New York during Christmas time.  All of the lights, the snow, and horse carriages are so pretty!


No comments: