Chris Harrison Bachelor Blog Week 9


Chris Harrison's Bachelorette blog week 9 via Entertainment Weekly!

chris-harrison
" The last few weeks I’ve been racking my brain trying to remember if we’ve ever had a season with such a tight horse race coming down the stretch. In my opinion we’ve never had a Bachelor or Bachelorette feel so deeply for the final three. This goes a long way in saying what a great job Emily has done in narrowing it down to three great guys and just how solid Sean, Jef and Arie really are.
We headed off to the beautiful little island of Curacao for the final two weeks of the show. One of the great things about this show is that it takes us to places I never would have thought to go myself. Curacao is exactly that kind of place. It’s a beautiful island off the coast of Venezuela with great people and we all truly enjoyed our time there." Read Chris Harrison's full blog here-- http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/07/10/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-9-blog/