Emily Maynard Bachelorette Blog Episode 3 'Alessandro, The Vampire Detector'

Bachelorette Emily Maynard blogs about Episode 3 for People Magazine! Here's what she had to say...


About sending Tony home: "At the after party I knew there was something wrong with Tony, so when I found him so upset outside I felt awful. I know first-hand how hard it is to be away from your child, and that's why my heart just broke for him. As great as Tony is, I couldn't look at him and know without a doubt that in the end he was going to be my guy, and for that reason I didn't feel right about keeping him away from his son any longer."

Her date with Arie: "I would still say that my date with Arie will always go down as one of my favorites, because we had an instant connection that I was worried I wouldn't find coming back as the Bachelorette. Not only is Arie a gorgeous man, but he has a heart of gold and he's a great kisser! Does it get any better than that?" 

Alessandro as the 'Vampire Detector:' "Alessandro's comments definitely threw me for a loop, but that wasn't even the craziest thing he said. What you all didn't get to see is that he thinks of himself as a "Vampire Detector" and let me know that not only was there a vampire in the house, but he also had me join him in the woods, which explains my combat boots as I was walking him out."

You can read Emily Maynard's full Bachelor blog at People Magazine!