The Bachelor: Kacie Boguskie's New Job!












Get to Know Kacie B!

Kacie B. has just joined the Rodan and Fields team as a consultant.

Age: 24

Occupation: Administrative Assistant

Hometown: Clarksville, TN

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
It's so hard to choose just one. I've read so many. To date, I'll say "Time Traveler's Wife," it kept me on my toes, a real page turner.

If you wanted to really impress a man what would you do and why?
I would make a dinner and give them something sentimental - like a basket full of things that are "us." I feel like thought shows how much you care.

What is your ideal mates personality like?
Outgoing, fun-loving, athletic, driven, goal oriented, sensitive but strong, not afraid to try new things, Christian, family oriented, love children

Tattoo Count:
3

Location:
Foot, side and another location.

I hate it when my date:
Talks only about themselves, sticks to the boring questions and thinks dinner & a movie is a good idea for a first date.

No comments: