The Bachelor's Kiptyn Locke Hospital Scare


















The Bachelor's, Kiptyn Locke, is thanking his lucky stars. The former Bachelor from Jillian Harris' season (and boyfriend to Tenley Molzahn) had a hospital stay due to a freak accident. Here's what Kiptyn had to say on his Facebook page:
"I'm home. I want to send a giant Thank You to my friends, family, girlfriend & everyone who showed incredible support these last couple of days. I'm the luckiest man alive from the friends and family for being there for me to the surgical team showing up at 10PM for a 4.5 hour emergency surgery. I am forever inspired by you and thankful for you. For curious minds, over the years I have experienced back and shoulder injuries from various sports, but on Thursday, a freak accident severely ruptured discs in my neck nearly severing my spinal cord. Thanks to all of your thoughts and prayers, and an incredible medical team who fused, graphed, and put a plate in my neck, now I am expected to make a full recovery. I won't be on the computer a lot but wanted to take the time to express my greatest appreciation for each and every one of you." 
Kiptyn is currently at home and recovering well. Sending good thoughts to Kiptyn and Tenley!

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

Heal well, Tenley loves you. ~ God Bless your new year! ~