Ashley Hebert: Why She Keeps Thinking about Bentley


Bachelorette Blog: Why Ben F. Has the 'Total Package' 
Check out Ashley Hebert's weekly Bachelorette blog at People.com!

This week Ashley Hebert writes about her obsession with Bentley "During this deliberation, you saw me talk about thinking of Bentley As much as everyone (including myself) is annoyed with the mere mention of his name, I hope people will understand how mystified I was when he left. At that point, I was almost beyond the intensity of feelings I had for Bentley with other guys and in fairness to them, needed to be sure that the dot, dot, dot Bentley gave me became a period.

I still felt like Bentley was an obstacle that prevented me from fully committing to other guys, and I was starting to become concerned that the guys were feeling my hesitation as well. I needed to be sure that I could still trust my instinct and that this journey would work for me. I needed answers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "I needed to be sure that I could still trust my instinct and that this journey would work for me. I needed answers." I don't think from what we have seen and how you so hung on Bentley you have any instincts at all. Am suprised the guys are nice to you becuase they way your still crying over Bentley, all those guys should have quit the show and let you mourn over your Bentley. Your wasting ther time. Quit the dumned show and let us have an early bachelor pad. I think instead of bringing Ash back, they should have brought a new girl. If one guys decides to go home and 10 are remaining, don't waste thier time. First the guys made it plain clear that they prefered Emily and now you whiniing over that loser is definately a turn off. Oh My God, I thought your were smart. I liked you better during Brad's season.