The Bachelorette: Who is Rob Dahm?













Meet Rob Dahm, the 27 years old Technology Executive competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

Rob's Company Website: http://www.cwims.com/index.php

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? Hanging out with my brothers. We will play games at work, go have a beer at Nick and Ninos, do a midnight run to the 24 hour grocery store, or veg out on beef jerky.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I tried to elude the cops in my sports car. I believe the cop enjoyed the chase and I didn't get arrested. Never have.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring with you and why? 1. My pocket knife, a quintessential too for survival. 2. My journal, to write my thoughts so others could see what my life was like. 3. Clean boxers, because it's not fun hunting wild boar with soiled boxers.

Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative? Completely adventurous. I try to get out of my comfort zone four times a year (skydiving type things), but fiscally conservative.

Tattoo Count: 0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even watch the Bachelorette, but I caught an episode while I was home from college. It broke my heart to see this guy get eliminated! He was such a sweet guy with so much to offer. It was a real let down to see him let go in favor of serious doofuses. If I weren't 20 and no longer living in Detroit, I would totally look him up myself! Ashley lost out.