Brad Womack's Blog: Episode 1

Brad Womack's Bachelor blog can be found each week at People.com.

Brad Womack writes "First, I'd like to thank everyone for allowing me to go through this journey ... AGAIN! I realize that some of you may still be skeptical about my return, and to be honest, I can't blame you. All I can say is that I am so very grateful for the second chance. I promise I won't let you down.  Words can't describe what I was feeling when I arrived at the mansion the first night. I was so excited, so nervous, so anxious. My biggest fear was how I was going to be received by the women when they found out it was me again? Would they be disappointed? Happy? Would they turn around, get back in the limousine and fly back home? My questions would soon be answered.

Which brings me to ... THE SLAP. ABC has been running promos in order to grab the viewers' attention and to give a little insight as to what the new season holds. Well, as my luck would have it, "The Slap" was included on almost every single one of those damned promos! I have been asked about "The Slap" more times than I care to count. Let me answer some of the questions: YES, the slap was VERY real. NO, the producers did not add a sound effect to make it louder. Unfortunately, they didn't have to – Chantal O. has one hell of a right hook. And lastly, no, I did not know it was coming. My thoughts immediately afterward: "This is going to be a very long night." Thankfully, Chantal and I did clear the air a little bit later that evening..."  Read Brad Womack's full bachelor blog here http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20454653,00.html 



Brad's Bachelor Blog: 'I Won't Let You Down'

No comments: