Molly Mesnick Blogs about Life After the Bachelor


Molly and Jason Mesnick from "The Bachelor" on the cover of People 
 
Jason Mesnick's wife, Molly, blogs about her experience living in the Bachelor spotlight 
 
Molly writes, "Almost two years ago from today, I was packing my suitcases, tying up loose ends with my apartment and scrambling to get as far ahead at work as possible. I was preparing to leave for ABC’s “The Bachelor” – what I considered a simple adventure in dating, one I expected to end with the first rose ceremony. As I said goodbye to my family and friends, my parting words were, “I love you and I’ll see ya in a week!” Fast forward to today. I was walking to lunch with a co-worker. Along our way we stopped at a street corner to wait for the light to change. In mid-conversation I hear the girl standing next to me shout, “Oh my gosh! You’re Molly! Can I take a picture with you?” (Something I will never get used to!)" Check out Molly's full blog posting here. 

No comments: